FOTD: E.L.F. Gypsy Lipstick







I was milling around Target, and I decided to try out one of the E.L.F. Essential lipsticks. The color is pretty and the price was so reasonable ($1), that I just couldn’t help. The color that I chose is Gypsy which is a semi-bright purple-ish pink. 
It’s wasn’t a bad purchase. The color is perfect for spring/summer, and it wears pretty well. It’s not very “creamy,” as a matter of face it a bit on the waxy side. I’m not finding fault in it, however. I think the waxiness helps it to wear a fairly long without feeling like a long-wear lipstick (which I hate). 
I’m not sure if I would purchase more, mainly because I really don’t need anymore lipstick. However, if you are looking for a decent lipstick and you don’t want to spend a lot, this would be a pretty good option. 





What I Used:
FACE:
-Smashbox Photo finish primer
-Maybelline SuperStay foundation
-Hourglass Hidden cencealer (under eye)
CHEEKS:
-Jane. Be Pure Minerals blush in Tender Blush
-MAC Shell Pearl beauty powder
EYES:
-LORAC Behind the scenes primer
-MAC Kid eyeshadow (all over base color)
-INGLOT #402 (lid)
-Maybelline Chai Latte quad- medium matte brown (crease)
-Stila Ecru eyeshadow (highlight)
-Jordana Easy Liner in Eggplant
-Maybelline One By One mascara
LIPS:
-Sephora Nano lipliner in Lovely Lilac
-E.L.F. Essentials lipstick in Gypsy

Comments

  1. love the lippy! your new cut is very flattering on you. thanks for sharing your FOTD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts