FOTD: I Do Declare

I have been playing with my "new" Everyday Minerals shadows lately. Here is a look that I really like. Forgive the lighting...it was cloudy out (yes, again).


What I Used:
FACE:
-Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting base
-Elizabeth Arden Ceramide foundation
-Laura Mercier Secret concealer (blemishes)
-Maybelline Age Rewind concealer (under eyes)
-Loreal True Match powder


CHEEKS:
-MAC Prim & Proper blush
-MAC By Candlelight MSF


EYES:
-E.L.F. eyelid primer
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
-Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in I Do Declare (lid)
-Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in My Place (crease)
-Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in Taj Mahal (brow bone)
-Tarte emphes'EYES cream liner in Black
-Revlon Grow Luscious mascara


LIPS:
-Maybelline Totally Toffee lipstick

Comments

Popular Posts