Dior Addict Lipgloss in Charm

I know...I know...it's just another nude lipgloss (of which I could probably live without); but I just couldn't say no to the Dior Addict lipgloss in Charm. This gloss is/was part of the Dior Mystic Metallics collection for fall 2013; and although it is not a "must-have," it is a beautiful addition to my makeup collection. 

Admittedly, this gloss is very similar (if not identical) to the Sephora Collection Ultra Shine lipgloss in Perfect Nude; but let's not discuss that. :-)

As with all of the Dior Addict glosses, Charm applies like a dream and wears beautifully. It is not a long-wear lipgloss by any stretch, but the wear time is fantastic for a gloss that is not sticky at all. The color payoff is not too shabby either, especially for a nude gloss. 

All in all, if you are looking for a new nude gloss and if you can still get your hands on it, Charm is one to pick up. 


Comments

Popular Posts