The Original Viva Glam

MAC Viva Glam I
They say that the original is always the best. In the case of the MAC Viva Glam lipsticks, I would agree. I know that MAC has come out with several permanent and celebrity inspired limited edition shades for the line; but Viva Glam I is still my all time favorite. 
MAC Viva Glam I
It's a classic matte red; and although it is not ground breaking in color, it holds a special place in my heart for being the beginning of the Viva Glam movement. 
MAC Viva Glam I
MAC recently released a Viva Glam I lip glass to pair with the lipstick, and although I do not care for MAC's lip glass, it reminded me of how much I love the lipstick. So, I had to add it to my collection once more. 

Comments

  1. I have always wanted this lipstick and your review has inspired me to take the plunge.

    BTW, it's nice to see you blogging again - you were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are a lover of red lipstick, you might need this in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts