Bare Minerals Two for the Show

Christmas came a little early this year. Well at least the holiday sets and collections from some of my favorite brands are making their way to the shelves. As far as makeup is concerned, this is the most exciting time of the year for me. My first (of many) holiday purchase is the Bare Minerals Two for the Show set. I am altogether giddy about this little gem, as I have had five of the ten shades in the kit on my wish list FOR EVER...and now they're mine. 

So, here are the stats: The set is $39 and you get two sets of 5 best-selling eye colors; each containing 0.28g of product. It appears to be a kit that was designed to be shared, or split into two different gifts. 


(from left to right) Nude Beach, Vanilla Sugar, Queen Phyllis, Celestine, Bare Skin
One set is called Neutral Stunners and contains the shades: Vanilla Sugar, Queen Phyllis, Nude Beach, Celestine and Bare Skin.

(from left to right) Snowflake, Waterlily, Drama, Sex Kitten, True Gold
The other set is called Metallic Wonders and includes the shades: Snowflake, Waterlily, Drama, Sex Kitten and True Gold.  

I have to say, if you have been wanting to try Bare Minerals, or if you are looking for inexpensive stocking stuffers; add this kit to your shopping cart. You won't be disappointed. This kit is definitely a Beauty Vixen KISS. 

Comments

Popular Posts