Such DECADENCE

I held off for as long as I could. I didn’t jump right on the bandwagon;I just sort of held on to the back and got dragged along. Ultimately, this beautiful work of art landed in my collection of pretty, sparkly things; and to tell you the truth, I couldn’t be more pleased. 

Pat McGrath Labs Mothership IV Decadence palette





I have been using the Pat McGrath Labs Mothership IV Decadence palette for a little over a week, and I LOVE every  color (albeit, some more than others). The quality is second to none and the packaging is absolutely DIVINE. 



The ten eyeshadows are presented in a weighty, black lacquer box with a beveled mirror and gold details. It really is exquisite. It does, however, come with a $125 price tag…which I would happily pay again and again. 
 
(top row: left to right) Gold Standard, Inferno, Blue Blood, Sinful Underworld


(bottom row: left to right) Sterling, Lapis Luxury, Divine Mink, Hedonistic, Enigma

If the rest of her products are this good, I can assure you that I will be adding a few more to my collection. 


Comments

Popular Posts