A Few New Things

I picked up a few things from SEPHORA. I'm always "picking up a few things" LOL. 

I found some more of the SEPHORA Glamour lipsticks that I love so much, so you know I had to take them home. These colors are GORG.
(left to right) Mauve Emotion, Lilac Lyric
(left to right) Lilac Lyric, Mauve Emotion

I am almost out of my Clinique All About Eyes Rich eye cream and decided to try something new (not that I don't love the Clinique one). I'll let you all know how I like it. 
Origins GinZing Revitalizing Eye Cream
I can NOT be with out my L'Occitane hand cream. This stuff is super moisturizing and it smells like a dream. If you have never tried it, I implore you to get a sample. You WILL love it. 
What have you VIXENS picked up lately. Show me, or tell me. 

Comments

Popular Posts