The Story of Another Nude...Burberry Pink Apricot Lipstick

Burberry Lip Velvet in Pink Apricot
Just as with red lipsticks, I don't think a woman can have too many nude lipsticks. Sure, they may all look the same to an outsider; but she see the subtle differences that make them all special. Surprisingly I do wear colors other than reds and nudes (although you can't tell that from my posts); but those two seem to be my fall-back, no-brainer lipstick shades. 
FOTD wearing Pink Apricot
Today's beauty is Pink Apricot from Burberry's Lip Velvet line. I can't sat that I'm a fan of the Lip Cover or the List Mist lines, but the Lip Velvet line has my heart. They are fantastic. Pink Apricot is a beautiful nude shade with peachy pink tone. It is incredibly flattering, and it does not wash you out (which I think is a virtue every nude should have). I have seen this color on several different skin tones, and it always looks amazing. 

Comments

Popular Posts