New INGLOT Face Palette

I am loving my new INGLOT small face palette. This blush has been getting a ton of love lately. This palette is a fantastic value. You get a HUGE face powder, a powder blush and three pan products. I chose eyeshadows, but you can choose concealers, lipsticks, eyeshadows, or any combination of the three. The palette retails for $33, but I heard from one of the makeup artist that they are discontinuing this particular style of palette. So, I say get it while you can.

INGLOT Small Face Palette (the new one)
Eyeshadows #461, #419, #387 (left to right)
INGLOT #33 Blush


Check out the products in action. I would say that this is a simple look (and technically it is), but I used quite a few products. But really, there's not much to it.






What I Used:

FACE:
-Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
-Maybelline SuperStay foundation
-Hourglass Hidden concealer (under eye)

CHEEKS:
-INGLOT #33 blush
-MAC By Candlelight MSF

EYES:
-LORAC Behind the Scenes eye primer
-MAC Kid eyeshadow (all over base color)
-INGLOT #461 eyeshadow (lid)
-INGLOT #387 eyeshadow (crease)
-MAC Haux eyeshadow (above crease)
-MAC Retrospeck eyeshadow (inner corner)
-Smashbox Onyx Limitless eyeliner
-Maybelline Full 'n' Soft Mascara

LIPS:
-Wet 'n' Wild Plum Color Icon lip liner (lined and filled in)
-INGLOT #55 Lip Paint

Comments

Popular Posts