Clinique Chubby Sticks

Clinique Chubby Sticks

I was so excited about these gloss sticks when I first saw them. I thought, "a moisturizing tinted gloss in stick form...no mess!." I couldn't wait to try them. I ran to the Clinique counter and picked up two, fully intending to a few more later. I bought Whole Lotta Honey and Graped-Up, because these were the two that grabbed my attention first. 

So, with my new purchases in hand, I raced home to try them out (after snapping a few photos of course).

Clinique Chubby Stick in Whole Lotta Honey

Clinique Chubby Stick in Graped-Up
Tragically, I was extremely disappointed. I love the idea (which is usually the case), but these are not at all moisturizing for me. Five minutes after I applied Whole Lotta Honey, I was licking my lips to help moisten them. When I tried out Graped-Up, I put on twice as much; but ended up with the same results. So, as far as moisturizing your lips; this product is substandard.

On a positive note, the color payoff exceeded my expectations. These sticks are not opaque by any means, but they do offer a noticeable amount of color.
Clinique Chubby Stick in Whole Lotta Honey
Clinique Chubby Stick in Graped-Up
Here's what I think, if you have naturally moist lips, this product might work out well for you. It offers a bit of color in the convenience of a stick. However, if you are looking for a product that is going to moisturize you lips well, this is not the one for you.

I'm giving the give the Clinique Chubby Sticks a Beauty Vixen MISS.

Comments

Popular Posts