LORAC Close Up: Real Life to Red Carpet Kit

Starry Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio in LORACstar
LORAC blush in Soul
Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Trendsetter

In case you haven't noticed from my recent hauls, I'll tell you now, I love makeup kits. I just think they are such a great value for the money, and you get to try several products at once. I am usually happy with 90% of the products in the kits that I buy, with the other 10% being items that I could take of leave. This LORAC Close Up kit is one of very few exceptions. 

Every item in this kit is (or seems) AMAZING. I have tried (and love) everything in the kit except the mascara. I have too many open mascaras at the moment to open another one, but I fully intend to try it out very soon. 

The LORAC Close Up kit includes (all full-size):
   >Starry Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio in LORACstar
   >Blush in Soul
   >Front of the Line Pro Liquid Liner in Black
   >Multiplex 3D Lashes Mascara in Black
   >Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Trendsetter 

At $39, this kit gets two Beauty Vixen Kisses.

FOTD coming tomorrow...


Popular Posts