FOTD: Lusting After Lola Lola




I am not a huge NARS fan, but there are a few items that I love and a few more that I would love to have. Lola Lola eyeshadow is one of the items I would love to have. I have been stalking and swatching this shadow for over two years, but I can't talk myself into taking it home. Part of the problem is that I have the Revlon ColorStay eyeshadow quad in Copper Spice (which I love), and there is a color in that quad that is IDENTICAL to Lola Lola. Knowing this, I can't in good conscience, buy a $23 dupe.

So instead of buying the beautiful Lola Lola, I decided to pull out my trusted Revlon quad and rock a look using that.

What I used:

FACE:
-Benefit That Gal face primer
-Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
-Laura Mercier Secret concealer (under eyes)
-Loreal True Match powder

CHEEKS:
-Loreal True Match blush in Apricot Kiss

EYES:
-Estee Lauder Double Wear eyeshadow base
-Revlon ColorStay eyeshadow quad in Copper Spice
   >Copper color (lid)
   >Dark Brown color (outer V)
   >Light color (highlight)
-MAC eyeshadow in Wedge (crease)
-Wet 'n' Wild Mega liner in Deep Brown
-Revlon Fab-u-Lash mascara

LIPS:
-Estee Lauder Barely Nude lipstick






Comments

Popular Posts