Chanel Lift Lumiere Foundation: First Impressions

First Impression: I LOVE IT! 


I was a bit concerned when I first saw it, because the formula is VERY watery. I was sure it meant that the coverage would be super light. Being the brave soul that I am, however,  I decided to give it a go. 


What I learned is that liquid consistency does NOT equal light coverage. This stuff has really nice coverage, while feeling extremely light on the skin. 
This is a first for me; in that I have never used a Chanel foundation that I really like. The finish is beautiful. Although it does nothing to control my oily skin; it doesn't add to it either. I do need to powder and blot once during the day, but I am more than willing to do that. This foundation makes my skin look firm and supple, and who doesn't want that. 


I have only used it for a few days, but so far it's LOVE.  

Comments

Popular Posts