FOTD: Feeling Bold

I felt like doing a bold eye and lip today. The eye isn't dramatic, but I think it's a little bold when paired with a red lip. I like it. I think this might be one of my "go-to" looks for fall.
What I Used:


FACE:
-Cover Fx Clear Prep primer
-Clinique Moisture Surge tinted moisturizer
-Urban Decay 24/7 concealer in M-16 (blemishes)
-Maybelline Mineral Power concealer (under eyes)
-Chantecaille pressed powder

CHEEKS:
-Loreal True Match blush in Apricot Kiss

EYES:
-E.L.F. eyelid primer
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (lid)
-Wet ‘n’ Wild Comfort Zone palette
     >left “crease” color (lid)
-Rimmel Glam’Eyes trio in Orion
     >dark brown color (crease)
     >bronze color (above crease)
-Wet ‘n’ Wild eyeshadow in Brulee (brow bone)
-Milani Liquif’Eye eyeliner in Black (lash line and water line)
-Maybelline The Falsies mascara

LIPS:
-MAC lip liner in Brick

Comments

Popular Posts