Somewhere in Between

I've gained weight. There...I said it. I've admitted it to myself and I am working on getting back to a personal healthy weight. But that is NOT what this post is about. This post is about being somewhere in between. In limbo...if you will. The problem as I see it: I am too heavy and have too much gut to look and feel comfortable in this clothes that I have been finding in the "regular" section. The jeans are always too low and the tops are always too tight and ill-fitting. Similarly, I am too small to shop in the "plus-sized" section of any store. I always see a ton of things that that look like they would be really flattering; but I'm an 8...not a 12, so I can't partake of the fabulousness. What is a girl to do...?

The same goes for fasion blogs. I love following fashion blogs. I wouldn't consider myself a full out fashionista, but I love finding great pieces and putting them together. What I have noticed from following several different blogs, is that there seems to two main types: The thin/slender ladies, or the "plus" size beauties. So, it got me wondering, "what about all of us ladies that fall somewhere in between?"

Are there any fashion blogs...good fashion blogs that feature solid size 8-10 womaen. This may be asking a bit much, but clothes do not fall the same on a size 2-4, size 8-10, size 14-18, etc... Something that looks amazing and sexy on a size 16, might look completely unflattering on me. An outfit that works on a size 4, might simply draw unwanted attention to all of my imperfections.

Look, I'm not whining about it. I just want to know if any of you Vixens know of any amazing fashion blogs that I can follow and see women that are shaped (at least somewhat) like me.

In any case, I thought I would share a few of my favorite fashion bloggers with you all.



Inside Allie's World
**This girl is GORG and her outfits make my heart beat fashion.


Song Of Style
**She's so cute, and I always LOVE her shoes.


Gabi Fresh
**Again...adorable and always, always, always so well dressed.

Karla's Closet
**I mean really...Who doesn't love her.

**These ladies absolutely inspire me AND they make me miss NYC.








Comments

Popular Posts