Burberry's Golden Radiance


Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Highlighting Powder in Golden Radiance. 
I am not a huge fan of face highlighter because I have very oily skin and large pores. In theory, I love the effect of highlighting; so I keep a few on hand. I have MAC's By Candlelight, Benefit's Watts Up, The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer, Becca's shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal; and most recently Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Highlighting Powder in Golden Radiance. 
Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Highlighting Powder in Golden Radiance. 
This highlighter is perfect for people like me. It has absolutely no glitter, sparkle, or shimmer. Instead it has a beautifully subtle pearl finish. It gives your face a very natural glow the is hardly noticeable on the skin. 
Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Highlighting Powder in Golden Radiance. 
A note of caution (I guess); If I do not use a foundation and powder to help control my oil, it can make me look like a disco ball. However, to be fair, this is the case for every highlighter I use. 

All in all, the Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Highlighting Powder in Golden Radiance is a fabulous product and is worth checking out. 

Comments

  1. Girl you are truly fierce!!! Mind you your photo is flawless (and where are your large pores you speak of ??? I have large pores your skin is beautiful. Glad I found you page

    Stay Blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling! I try to hide my gigantic pores as best I can, but trust me, they are huge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, this has been added to my ever growing WISH LIST.

    Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey BEAUTIFUL! It's good to "see" you. If you have $50 bucks to blow and you love a subtle highlight...this is one to get.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts