Look What I Spotted at Sephora: Bite Beauty


Look what I spotted at Sephora the other day.




This "new" brand called Bite Beauty, seems to be strictly dedicated to keeping your lips healthy, moisturized and naturally beautiful. Here is what the Sephora website says about the products:

Bite Beauty is an alluring collection of lip products featuring super antioxidant resveratrol and superior color. Ranging from nude to plum, their highly pigmented, long-lasting shades were designed by industry-leading makeup artists for today's modern woman. In addition to featuring beauty's most sought-after antioxidant, the pro-performance formulas' all-natural ingredient list includes organic shea butter, superfoods, and food-grade colors, making them truly good enough to eat. It's beauty that's better for you. 

Here is what the Bite Beauty has to offer: 

Superfruit Butter Lip Treatment $18

High Pigment Matte Lip Pencil $24

Lip Rouge $22

Vitamin Gel Lip Treatment $18

Lip Shine Lip Gloss $20

SPF 15 Sheer Balm $19

Luminous Creme Lipstick $24

I haven't actually purchased any of the products yet, but I did swatch all of them. I can't wait to get my hands on some (all) of them. I will post an official review of the brand once I've had time to really try them out.

Comments

  1. I hate the prices at Sephora I wish it was a little bit cheaper.

    http://beautyrioter.blogspot.com/
    Vitalhcgdiet.com -PamS for 10% off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping at Sephora can be a bit expensive, but they have so many gift sets, palettes and deals, that it makes it tolerable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts