Loreal Infallible Lipstick in Unending Kiss





I have never been a fan of long-wearing lipsticks. I would much rather purchase (and use) a lipstick that simply wears well, than one that is formulated to be long-wearing. There is something about the texture of them once they have been on my lips for more than ten minutes, that just doesn't sit well with me.

That being said, I have seen some very favorable reviews for the Loreal Infallible lipsticks, so I wanted to know if this new technology was worth getting excited about. I picked up the shade in Unending Kiss, which is a cool, light pink with no shimmer. It's a soft and pretty summer color.




Overall, the lipstick is not bad. It goes on really beautifully. When first applied, it looks very glossy (almost wet), and feels light on the lips. After the lipstick sets, however, it starts to feel like a long-wear lipstick. It's not as sticky as some of the others I have tried, but I still don't care for the feel of it. The staying power was pretty good, but not really worth excusing the formula.

The Loreal Infallible lipsticks get a Beauty Vixen MISS.

Comments

Popular Posts