Quick Look: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 15



I tried this moisturizer out for about a week and wanted to quickly offer my thoughts about it.

The GOOD: It has a bit of SPF in it which is good for summer, but is needed year around. This product really does moisturize the skin quite well.

The BAD: If you have oily skin (like I do), this product may be too moisturizing. It left  a "greasy" finish to my skin that I just really couldn't stand. It also caused my mattifying primer to not work as well as it usually does. I just don't like the way it wears under my foundation, and the SPF is not high enough for me to force it.

OVERALL: I would say that if you have dry skin, it may (and that's a big MAY) work for you. Everyone one else should steer clear of this moisturizer all together.

COST: $16 for 2.5 oz bottle (they offer larger bottles as well)

Comments

Popular Posts