Revlon Nude Velvet Lipstick






As a rule, A girl can never have too many nude lipsticks. I mean let's face it, they go with everything, and they are season-less. Finding a really good nude lipstick is not as easy as it sounds. You have to consider  skin type and undertones,  glossy versus matte, peachy nude or pinky nude, sheer or opaque...you see where I'm going with this.

I have been fortunate enough to find a few that I love and can grab for without even thinking. One of those lipsticks is my Revlon Super Lustrus lipstick in Nude Velvet (the SuperLustrus line has some of my favorite lipsticks...period). It is a beautiful pinky nude with a creme finish, which is pretty near perfect for me. The cream finish lipsticks go on very opaque and need little to no building up to make them look great.  It's so easy to work with. It's moisturizing, but not so much so that it doesn't stay put. So, of course the Revlon Nude Velvet lipstick gets a Beauty Vixen KISS.

Comments

Popular Posts