Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Foundation: First Impressions



I recently purchased the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide foundation, for which I am starting a six day trail for. I'm really excited about this foundation. It is smooth and creamy, and it has a few MAJOR claims attached to it.
Here is what it claims to do:

  • CPT technology delivers visible plumping, lifting and firming effects to skin's appearance. Skin looks firmer, more cushioned and youthfully uplifted.
  • Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and retexturize skin's appearance, and hold vital skin-plumping moisture within the skin. Skin feels ultra smooth, replenished and comfortable.
  • Innovative color technology provides long wearing comfort and luminosity
  • Calibrated microspheres deliver precision colorthat lasts all day. Polymer-coated pigments promote skin soothing, comfortable, color true coverage.
I can already tell that I am going to like this foundation, just based on how soft and smooth it feels. The question (as always), is whether it can withstand my oily skin. I guess I'll have to see. I will let you all know how the claims stack up at the end of the trial. 

Well, I'm off to do my face. Expect FOTD's during the six day trial.

Comments

Popular Posts