FOTD: Just Some Monday Thrifting

So...Going thrifting is one of my favorite things to do. I am a regular at my local Value Village, and always come away with major deals. It's Monday which is my favorite day to go and poke around (I have a few thrift hauls coming up by the way). 
What I Used:


FACE:
-Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting base
-Josie Maran Matchmaker foundation
-Laura Mercier Secret concealer (blemishes)
-Maybelline Age Rewind concealer (under eyes)
-MUFE HD powder (under eyes)
-Loreal True Match powder


CHEEKS:
-Milani baked blush on Luminoso 


EYES:
-Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
-Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow quad in Walking On Eggshells
     >Lid Shade (lid)
     >Crease Shade (crease)
     >Brow Bone Shade (brow bone)
-Clinique Brush On Cream Liner in Deep Brown
-Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara


LIPS:
-MAC lipliner in Brick
-Smashbox Photo Finish lipstick in Lavish
How do you all feel about thrifting?

Comments

Popular Posts