Everyday Minerals Haul: The Bronzers & Highlighters

Luminizing Sunlight Powder, Everyday bronzer
Luminizing Sunlight Powder
Waffle Cone Blush
Happiness Bronzer
Luminizing Sunlight Powder, Everyday Bronzer
Happiness Bronzer, Waffle Cone Blush
Now, I am not much of a bronzer girl; but it doesn't keep me from constantly trying them out. Such is the case with the one's I picked up this time around. These babies are really beautiful. I still made sure to grab the mini size, because who knows if I will actually use them.


As far as the "highlighters;" the one that I'm loving is technically not a illuminator...it's a blush. It'a called Waffle Cone and it offers a beautifully, subtle highlighted sheen to my skin. If you have lighter skin, it will make a really pretty natural blush color; and for the darker skinned Vixens, it will be a more noticeable highlight. Which ever way you use it...I think it's GORG...


On to the Luminizing Sunlight powder; I'm not really sure how to use it. It looked interesting, so I picked it up; but now I don't know what to do with it. Oh well...I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Comments

Popular Posts