The Best $3.99 Investment

Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Minerals Blush in Purely Mauve
Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Minerals Blush in Purely Blush
Okay, I usually don't like to say that products are "must Haves," but I feel like I need to say it for this. These Wet 'n' Wild mineral blushes are just AMAZING! I've had this on (Purely Mauve) for over a year, and even though I have a lot of high-end products; I keep coming back to this blush. It's just perfect. It's so finely milled that you don't feel it on your skin at all; it just melts into your skin. It's completely shimmer free, so if you are like me and don't want glittery cheeks everyday; this is the blush for you. Although it doesn't have any shimmer, it doesn't make you skin look dry, like some matte blushes can do. It's  really good. The retail for about $3.99, so you can't go wrong. I also have Purely Peach (no shimmer), and Amber Glow (a bit of shimmer). Check them out! I'm giving these a Beauty Vixen KISS.
Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Minerals Bronzer in Amber Glow
Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Minerals Bronzer in Amber Glow
Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Minerals Bronzer in Amber Glow

Comments

Popular Posts