INGLOT Cream Blush...I Think I'm in Love





INGLOT has managed to win me over again. I got my hands on this AMC Cream Blush, and *drool* I love it. These things are seriously pigmented. You have to use a light hand when applying them, or you can easily use too much.

The cream blushes retail for $12USD, and offer about 10 shades to choose from. Because you need so little, these will last you forever; which makes them a great value.

I like to use a fluffy blush brush to apply this product, because I find that it distributes and blends the color more evenly. Have no concern about the staying power of these little beauties, as they do not budge once they set (which is always a plus).



I definitely plan to add a few more of the AMC Cream Blushes to my collection. I will keep you Vixens posted. Until then, I give this product a Beauty Vixen KISS.

Comments

Popular Posts