Drop Dead...Red




I've been on a quest to find the perfect red drugstore lipstick, but I think my search is over. I've found it! Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Red Revival is second to none. It is a true drop-dead-red with no shimmer, and the perfect semi-gloss finish. It goes on opaque and wears beautifully (as do all of the Color Sensational lipsticks). This lipstick is not at all drying, and it doesn't require a gloss on top. I think I'm in love.

Most days I like to pair it with a plum lipliner to give my lips a bit of added dimension, but it also looks great with a classic red liner. If you are looking for an affordable red lipstick, you should definitely consider Red Revival. At under $8 dollars, it's the perfect mix of quality and affordability.






Comments

Popular Posts