FOTD: Kat Von D Saint Palette- Look #1

I wanted to try playing with textures with this look. The shade <3, is a light pink with micro-glitter, but the base of the shadow is matte. I thought putting a shimmer color in the crease would bring interest to the look. I'm still not quite sure how I feel about it.
What I used:


FACE:
-Benefit That Gal primer
-Clinique Moisture Surge tinted moisturizer
-Laura Mercier Secret concealer (blemishes)
-Maybelline Age Rewind concealer (under eyes)
-Loreal True Match powder.


CHEEKS:
-Stila blush in Cameo


EYES:
-Estee Lauder Double Wear eyeshadow base
-Kat Von D Saint palette
     > <3 (lid & highlight)
     >Downtown (blending)
     >Pray For Me (crease)
     >Caravaggio (upper and lower lash line)
-Revlon Grow Luscious mascara


LIPS:
-SEPHORA Nano lipliner in Lovely Lilac
-Revlon lipstick in Sassy Mauve

Comments

Popular Posts