FOTD: Too Faced Natural At Night Palette- Look 2

On day two of using the Too Faced Natural at Night palette, I noticed that the color Eclipse looks very much like MAC's Sable eyeshadow. It's a beautiful plummy brown color that would look great anywhere on the eye.


Also, I used the glittery "lid"color  as my brow highlight, which is not something I would normally do. I think I like the way it turned out.
What I Used:


FACE:
-Benefit That Gal primer
-Clinque Moisture Surge tinted moisturizer
-Estee Lauder Resilience Lift foundation (used as concealer for blemishes)
-Maybelline Mineral Power concealer (under eyes)
-Smasbox Halo powder


CHEEKS:
-Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Minerals blush in Purely Mauve


EYES:
-Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
-Too Faced Natural At Night palette
     >After Hours (lid & inner corner)
     >Eclipse (crease & outer "V")
     >Night Light (highlight)
-Jordana Easy Liners foe Eyes in Eggplant
-INGLOT cream liner in #77 (water line)
-Chanel Inimitable Intense


LIPS:
-Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Vintage Pink

Comments

Popular Posts