FOTD: Kat Von D Saint Palette- Look #2

This is a really simple look that I could easily wear everyday. I wanted to try out my Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadow in Bad to the Bronze, and this gave me the perfect opportunity.
What I Used:


FACE:
-Laura Mercier mineral primer
-Josie Maran MatchMaker foundation
-Laura Mercier Secret concealer (blemishes)
-Maybelline Age Rewind concealer (under eyes)
-INGLOT AMC powder in #A58


CHEEKS:
-Everyday Minerals blush in Time Share


EYES:
-Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
-Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadow in Bad to the Bronze
-Kat Von D Saint palette
     >Pray for Me (lid)
     >Bookworm (crease & lower lash line)
     >Heavens (highlight)
-Clinique Brush On cream liner in Deep Brown
-Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Black (waterline)


LIPS:
-Maybelline lipstick in Warm Me Up

Comments

Popular Posts