FOTD: Too Faced Natural at Night -Day 1

So, this is the first day that I used the Too Faced Natural at Night palette. The first thing I noticed about the color Full Moon, is that there is a bit of glitter fall out. I think using a flat shader brush (instead of a fluffy shader brush) would keep the fall out to a minimum. Other than that, the shadows are very pretty and blend beautifully. 


Also, please try not to pay too much attention to my liner. I just could not get it right today. No matter what I did, it was just WRONG. I hope it's not too distracting. 


What I Used:


FACE:
-Loreal Studio Secret Magic Perfecting Base 
-Josie Maran Match Maker foundation
-Laura Mercier Secret concealer (blemishes)
Maybelline Mineral Power concealer (under eyes)
-INGLOT AMC powder in #A58


CHEEKS:
-Loreal True Match blush in Apricot Kiss


EYES:
-Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
-Too Faced Natural at Night palette
     >Full Moon (lid)
     >Night Cap (crease)
     >Cocoa Star (outer "V")
     >Spotlight (highlight & inner corner)
-Wet 'n' Wild Mega liner in Dark Brown
-MAC Teddy eye kohl (water line)
-Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes


LIPS:
-MAC lipstick in Call My Bluff




Comments

Popular Posts